D E T A I L S
Trusted by Organizations Around the World
Our business development solutions are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
EMERSON & ELIZABETH STONE — MasterClass Facilitators
EMERSON and ELIZABETH are leading global business strategy and top management development experts. They each bring over thirty-five years of entrepreneurial and senior executive development expertise from multiple industries and organizations serving as corporate business owners, board chairs, senior executives, business owners, general managers, business consultants, executive coaches and "Best Friends":
- Helping business owners, business owners and top management teams from all sizes of business, professional, governmental and not-for-profit organizations, including Fortune 500, multi-nationals, NATO, the U.S. Department of Defense, health care organizations, small high tech start-ups, growing IPO directed companies, plus individual executives, celebrities and public figures both in the United States and abroad more effectively achieve their personal, professional and organizational objectives.
- Offering a unique combination of experience and expertise making them trusted partners to clients globally concerning their most challenging business issues especially with those business executives who are READY TO TAKE THEIR ORGANIZATION TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU CROSS A BOBCAT & A DUCK?
Despite the facts that Elizabeth is an "NYU Bobcat" loves Chelsea, the theater and ballroom dancing and Emerson loves Eugene, Nike, sports, martial arts and is an "Oregon Duck"—coupled with their strong political differences, they still find common ground and are enlightening, entertaining, humorous, engaging, and offer the leading-edge in global business strategy development and are much sought after “Rock-Solid” team presenters at seminars, keynotes, conferences and retreats worldwide.
Elizabeth Stone was born in Little Rock, Arkansas and had the good fortune of being a Mauney, whose family fortune began as major shareholders in the only diamond mine in North American. Determined to have her own career, she entered the apparel industry in New York City training with Saks Fifth Avenue and specializing in sales/marketing. Her favorite position was as a buyer for 250 stores. Mid-career Elizabeth moved to the hospitality industry and enjoyed success as a restaurateur, and catering company - event center entrepreneur.
Emerson Stone III was born in Hollywood, California where his father helped start and develop Capitol Records into a world entertainment leader. He learned early the importance of innovation backed by sound business practice. He is a Distinguished Military Graduate of the University of Oregon, where he received both his Bachelor of Science Degree in Military Science & Management and a Master of Science Degree in Systems Science. Emerson is a combat veteran serving twice in command and in four battle campaigns with the United States Marine Corps. His Ph.D. studies are in Business Administration with research specialization in senior executive development at Harvard University/Fielding Institute.
TOPMGT LLC has become over the past 45 years the world's leading top management development specialty firm.
Proprietary Intellectual Capital.
- Established in 1973 and headquartered in Gleneden Beach on the beautiful Central Oregon Coast, our TopMgt℠ Institute, TopMgt℠ Executive Coaching, and TopMgt℠ Strategic
Management Consulting are all galvanized by our proprietary 5CBR℠ | Strategy Formulation Methodology—providing our clients with a comprehensive, unified approach to strategic competitive advantage, tactical alignment effectiveness, operational excellence, and the requisites for sustained superior business and career performance.
- Through our extensive business and military strategy expertise and understanding of Crucial Business Results (CBR) we continue to test, refine and apply our proprietary methodologies developed over nearly five decades to help our clients dramatically improve both top and bottom line performance.
Sustainable Business Success.
- Our success is due in large part to companies like Apple, AT&T, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co, Marriott Hotels, Microsoft, Nextel, NASA, NBC, Nielsen Media Research, Nike, Nordstrom, ChevronTexaco, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saudi Aramco and Zions Bancorporation who have shared their business challenges resulting in our design and development of industry-leading top management strategy development solutions for world-class organizations and their leaders based upon real world challenges.
- We apply our proprietary intellectual capital across all industries, helping our clients align their business infrastructure, resources and operations to meet global marketplace demand, competitiveness and achieve sustained business success.
- We have a track record of helping our clients create opportunities for significant improvement in their overall performance through focus on delivering "The 5 CBR for Sustained Business Success."
- We emphasize performance excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
- All of our TopMgt℠ MasterClasses are specifically designed to crosswalk with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Executive Core Qualifications (ECQs), namely, ECQ 1: Leading Change, ECQ 2: Leading People, ECQ 3: Results Driven, ECQ 4: Business Acumen, and ECQ 5: Building Coalitions that especially align with competencies and requisite personal, team and organization capabilities related to creativity and innovation, external awareness, flexibility, resilience, strategic thinking, vision, conflict management, leveraging diversity, developing others, team building, accountability, customer service, decisiveness, entrepreneurship, problem solving, technical credibility, financial management, human capital management, technology management, partnering, political savvy, and influencing/negotiating.
- Highly recommended for current and future federal government Senior Executive Service (SES) members and state, county and local government high-potential executives who want to expand their business acumen-strategy expertise.
- As a Dun & Bradstreet, Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) and System for Award Management (SAM) registrant, we are authorized to do business with the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other U.S. Federal Government Offices and Agencies.
MASTER SCHEDULE | Secure Registration Links:
15-16 NOV 2017 MasterClass
04-05 DEC 2017 MasterClass
22-23 JAN 2018 MasterClass
12-13 FEB 2018 MasterClass
12-13 MAR 2018 MasterClass
09-10 APR 2018 MasterClass
21-22 MAY 2018 MasterClass
25-26 JUN 2018 MasterClass
23-24 JUL 2018 MasterClass
20-21 AUG 2017 MasterClass
17-18 SEP 2017 MasterClass
08-09 OCT 2017 MasterClass
HOW MAY WE HELP?